This week is teacher appreciation week. Allie and I decided we would take a little something for her teachers each day. It's not going to be anything BIG because she has 4 teachers and that could get pretty expensive. Simple & Sweet is what we're going for. We really do appreciate all her teachers have done for her. Because of them she absolutely LOVES school and is so excited about starting Kindergarten next year. She's come a long way since the beginning of the year!
 |
| Little notebooks with spring colored pens and a little tag |
 |
| close up |
 |
| We had Allie write a little note to each teacher on the first page. I wrote a note from Derek and I on the next page. |
1 comment:
Allison Katherine, you are growing
up way to fast for Mony!!! It is hard to believe that you are writing your name let alone a note to your teacher.
Love you
Post a Comment