Avery has changed so much in the past month or so. All of a sudden she can count to ten (eleven really.....just like her sister used to do)! She's talking so much more. She's using sentences, I mean sentences we can understand! Yesterday she woke up extra early (the change in time probably had something to do with that) so she was super tired by the time we got to church. She fell asleep as soon as we put her in the car on the way home. Sooo, by the time we got home she didn't want to nap. Derek kept trying to get her to go to sleep. I finally said we would just put her to bed early because I could tell she wasn't going to give in. When I went up to get her she said, " Daddy throw blankey down!" I couldn't help but laugh.......she was tattling on Daddy! I went down and asked Derek if he did that and he just laughed....guilty! And then, this morning she woke up super early again (agh!) and so I brought her in bed with me. She was really squirmy so she must have pushed her blankey down far enough to where she couldn't find it. So she said, "Where my blankey?" Daddy take it!"
She's definitely entering her terrible twos. She's always been an ornery little stinker, but it's getting worse. On top of all of that she throws some pretty big temper tantrums. We still love her though!
Potty training is going better. I think she's just about there now. We started up a potty chart and she's already been able to put on 20 stickers and get a prize! She also has an incentive to go potty. Every time she goes she can have a small piece fo candy. Well, she's pretty smart.....so I'm constantly hearing, "Potty, Mom!" and then "candy please!" I would give it to her there for a while even when she didn't go, but now I know that half of the time she's telling me she needs to go potty is just becuase she wants a piece of candy!
Anyway, that's about it. Enjoy these videos of our little stinker!
Just for fun.......here is another link to some of my favorite videos of Allie @ this age!
1 comment:
Sweet , sweet girls...they are growing so quickly....Just ignore Avery during her tantrum and they will soon go away.
Keep the pictures coming
Love grandma
Post a Comment