Day two was the zoo. A few months ago there was a groupon for a one year membership to the zoo for $30 for a family membership(2 adults and 4 kids). It's usually $65 for a family membership or $10 per adult and $8 per child over 3 for general admission. If we were to go just one time we would be at $28 so getting this was a no brainer for me! The day felt sort of rushed since we got a late start, but I think the girls still enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to going back sometime.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Fall Break -- Groupon Deals
The first two days of fall break we took advantage of some Groupon deals. If you haven't heard of Groupon it's a deal of the day website where you can usually get vouchers for 50% or more off of admission to places or off of dinner etc. There are different deals for most major cities around the US. You usually have a year or so to use your groupon, but it varies.We take advantage of it often and have scored some pretty sweet deals. One of those deals was for a $10 admission up to 4 people (it's usually $7 per person) to the McKenna children's museum in New Braunfels. Tami and I both bought this deal. I had also "liked" Tanger Outlets on facebook and because of that I was able to get a $50 gift card to the outlets for $25. Well, the outlets are only 20 minutes from the Children's Museum soooooo Tami took her girls and Allie to the museum to play while Ave and I shopped at the Outlets. Sorry, we don't have any pics from our first day of fall break. :( The girls had a lot of fun though.
Day two was the zoo. A few months ago there was a groupon for a one year membership to the zoo for $30 for a family membership(2 adults and 4 kids). It's usually $65 for a family membership or $10 per adult and $8 per child over 3 for general admission. If we were to go just one time we would be at $28 so getting this was a no brainer for me! The day felt sort of rushed since we got a late start, but I think the girls still enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to going back sometime.
While we were at the zoo we took a break for a snack. It wasn't long before we were being swarmed with flys and bees. None of us were very fond of them, but Avery seemed the most frustrated. Listen carefully and you'll hear Allie say, "That's like me when I was two!" (sorry about the quality of the last 2 videos...we're in the market for a good video camera!)
Day two was the zoo. A few months ago there was a groupon for a one year membership to the zoo for $30 for a family membership(2 adults and 4 kids). It's usually $65 for a family membership or $10 per adult and $8 per child over 3 for general admission. If we were to go just one time we would be at $28 so getting this was a no brainer for me! The day felt sort of rushed since we got a late start, but I think the girls still enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to going back sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh... I am so obsessed with Groupon :) I love your girls, they are so cute. I can't believe how gid and grown up avery looks. Miss you guys
So cute girls !!
Love you/GG
Post a Comment