Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall Break

The school system down here has fall break the whole week of Thanksgiving. I think it's actually kind of nice in case we ever want to travel home for the holiday. Allie sure did miss school though. When I dropped her off on the Friday before I told her she was going to have all of the next week off and she started crying! I was like "Why are you crying!?" She said she would really miss her teachers. She is becoming quite attatched to them. Everyday after school she is always the line leader holding Ms Bellah's hand. So cute! Anyway, I tried to calm her down by telling her all of the fun things we would do. It helped a little but she said she'd still really miss her teachers and that she'd rather go to school.

Anyway, that weekend was kind of a relaxing one. We ended up washing the cars Saturday and the girls even played in the water. Yep, the weekend before Thanksgiving was hot enough for that! So crazy!

More Fall Break & Thanksgiving posts to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting:

Grandma