Thursday, November 18, 2010

Old Town Charm

Old Town Helotes is such a neat and charming little town. Tami and the girls and I drove the 2 minutes to the heart of Old Town a couple weeks ago. We just walked around and enjoyed the small town atmosphere and cute little shops. We stopped in one store and they even gave us free drinks! Now that's the small town hospitality that I miss! It's a rarity these days.
Photobucket
Outside Floore Country Store ~ A Texas Tradition since the 1940's


Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoying the perfect fall weather
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then the next day was the Market at Old Town.....our original plan was to go to Corpus Christi but since we hadn't been feeling well the girls, Derek and I stayed home and walked around town. It was so fun! It kind of has a European feel so it brought Derek and I right back to this time last year when we were over seas. There is another market in a couple of weeks that I'm really looking forward to!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yay for bounce houses!
Photobucket
You can tell this poor girl doesn't feel very well. A few days later she was pulling at her ear.....she had an ear infection and is still taking antibiotics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures.The one of Allie and Avery in front of Helotes sign is sooo cute.

GG

Anonymous said...

What are these poor little girls going to do when they have to part?

They just seem to be so much company to one another. Gonna be a tough move..........

GG

Nicole and Abe said...

So fun! I love the pictures of the girls. I love small towns too :)

Laurie said...

you are getting so good at editing photos!! I love them.

Anonymous said...

it's friday and i haven't seen any flashback

love grandma