Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Playroom Reveal

We finally got one of our projects done. I don't know if this is exactly how I want the playroom, but it will do for now. I just really don't like blocking the windows! I think I'd like it if I was a kid though. :-)

The other half of the room is just a tv area with a few more toys, of course. Eventually, I'm going to make a cushion for that bench under the window.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome room, I love it and it looks like you have room for everything. Our playroom is too small as well as their rooms I have been wanting to get rid of some stuff but I have a son that won't let me.

Crystal

Nicole and Abe said...

I love it!!! Looks like an amazing playroom. Good job :) Wish we had that much space!

Tami H. said...

looks awesome brooke! I like the tall shelves and bench! Looks Iqea-esque

Brooke said...

Thanks guys! The inspiration did come from IKEA! Derek and I built it though, we didn't buy it....go figure right?!

Erin Allen said...

Looks awesome Brooke! You guys have skills! I love the little bench infront of the window! Very cute!

Katrina Senasec said...

Wow Brooke, looks great!!!! I'm sure the girls love playing there! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Brooke .. So much room for the girls to play... GG

Charity Brown said...

so cute brooke! awesome job!!