Friday, September 24, 2010

Flashback Friday

HIGH SCHOOL

Ahhh, high school..........most people will probably say that they didn't like high school. I actually enjoyed it. Weird, right?!

It helps when you have some awesome friends.......we were pretty much inseparable. I miss them!

Here we are @ Madeira Beach, FL {SPRING BREAK}

I also had a hot boyfriend! ;)

HS graduation @ Purdue University
Here's Derek with one of his good HS friends at a school dance. Most guys would ask a girl, but Derek {aka Bad Boy} and his friend went together as Gilligan and Skipper. He was all about having a good time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh,how cute... such good memories

GG

Katrina Senasec said...

Awesome memories!! We were inseperable in high school! I wish we all lived closer! :(

Katrina Senasec said...

Awesome memories!! We were inseperable in high school! I wish we all lived closer! :(