Friday, September 17, 2010

Flashback Friday

I LOVE looking at old pics! With that being said, I'm going to try a new "series" of pictures from our past. My goal is to post one of these every Friday to reminisce a little. Those truly were the good ol' days!!

This first week I have to highlight the whole family!

Here's Allie - I love this pic because her shirt says "Angel" (which she is) but her face sure isn't showing so in this pic!


Here's Ave. Can't go too far back with her because she's still our "baby". I think it's funny how she fell asleep with that toy in her mouth. :)

Now baby Derek. I'll have to have him give the details as to whose wedding this was. What a handsome little guy! Love the tux shorts!

Here I am - thanks to the date in the bottom corner I know that I'm 5 years old. My cousin, Ashley, and I are in our gymnastic outfits. Not sure if we were just playing around or if we just got back from practice or what. Reminds me of the time we went and performed at a nursing home. I don't remember all that went on, but I've heard stories. Let's just say that our parents were just as entertained by the nursing home residents!! (Pictured with me is my bro, cousins and Grandma). Love my sweatbands!~

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! Your girls look just like you Brooke! I keep thinking Avery looks a lot like Derek, but looking at your picture here in the gymnastics outfit shows the incredible resemblance to you. Derek's cute little tux shorts were for Joyce's wedding in December 1983.

Tami H. said...

We were just looking at some of my fam's old pics this weekend, and I found a similar pic of me dressed in leotard sweatband, wrist bands with a rythmic gymnastics ribbon - and leg warmers!!! Gotta love the 80's :)

Laurie said...

I love the flashback idea!