Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last PREGNANCY Update

I found out yesterday that the c-section will definitely be on August 14th, but won't know the time until Monday. I'm excited to see this little baby girl (weighing 6 lb 1 oz as of now) and just ready to be done! On the other end of things, I'm really nervous about having another c-section. Hopefully I'll calm done some by Thursday!

We're heading out tomorrow night to stock up on some things. We want to do one more "fun" thing this weekend since it could be a while before we get out and about like that again. I don't know what we're going to do yet. We were thinking about going to a drive-in movie theater, but it all depends on what is playing. Of course, Derek wants to go to the lake.......I don't know if that's an option for me with the way the humidity has seemed to have kicked into high gear! Then I'm sure we'll be doing some last minute cleaning next week.........and then she'll be here!

What will her name be? Probably won't know until we see her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The next week will fly by. I am glad everything is going well. We can't wait to meet her. You will have to post tons of pictures. I bet Allie will be a big help. Also I love the pictures of your house.

Crystal