That's how long our little Allie has been away from us :( We miss her soooooooo much!! I cried like a baby a few times in private during the day Sunday just thinking about her leaving us for a week. Then when the time actually came I really let it all out! I know it's the best for me and I'm sure she is having a great time (and doesn't even miss us). I tried to talk to her on the phone last night, but she "No Want To."
I think Avery might be missing her too. She was up more than usual last night with a tummy ache. So, I've been able to keep my mind off of Allie being gone for most of the day so far by sleeping!
Anyway, Allie, if you see this ... know that Mommy, Daddy and baby Avery miss you and love you lots!!!!
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment