Thursday, June 14, 2012

Zoo, Buddy & Kim's & Just hanging out

I can't believe that I haven't taken very many pictures since we've been here! We've had a few get togethers with family and I didn't take any pictures at those. And the few other excursions we've been on, I only have a few pictures from. I need to do a better job with that.

Last Friday we picked up GG and went to the Columbian Park zoo & McDonalds.


an emu

On Saturday we went to Bryan and Kim's to meet baby Hannah (and see them too!) We had a cookout (sooo yummy) and went to their pool.
He got tuckered out really fast

That morning we went to the Children's Tumor Foundation fundraiser that my cousin's famiy was putting on......


Today we went to the library and the girls played in the sprinkler.
Avery and her backwards swimsuit

a few more random ones from my mom's camera

 

No comments: