Thursday, June 21, 2012

Birthday Party Time

It's summer, which means the start of birthdays in our family (Allie -June, Avery & Blake - August, me - September, Derek - October). We had Allie's birthday party this weekend. I think it turned out nice and she had  a lot of fun.

Allie with the banner and t-shirt that I made for her
trying to melt the ice to get to some prizes
we had to get out the hose because those squirt guns just weren't getting the job done. It was shortly after this picture that Avery got sprayed on accident and declared the party canceled.

Wondering why you don't see Avery in many pics? She had a melt down at the start of the party and declared that the "party was cancelled!" I whisked her away and Daddy had a talk with her and she took a very long nap. She didn't get up until pretty much everyone was gone. We let her have some cake after eating a late lunch.........I think she enjoyed it! ;)
and what better time to see your first 'real rainbow!' than on the day of your birthday party

dinner at Pepe's per Allie's request

No comments: