Friday, June 1, 2012

Blake Emerson ~ 9 months

This past month has been huge in the things Blake has started doing. He crawls like a champ now. He can finally roll over with ease. He's saying "mama" and "dada" and other little sounds. He is such an observer and picks up on things quickly. For example, we played with this stacking toy for the first time the other day. I showed him once what he was supposed to do and he started doing it right away. He is an extremely happy boy and has the most infectious smile. Yesterday, at his 9 month well baby visit, he weighed in at 19 lbs and 28 inches in height. That's 25th percentile for both. So he's lost weight in the last month but that's probably due to him being so much more mobile and active.
He had his 6 month shots yesterday. We're behind because of our previous concerns about his development and shudders. He's been pretty fussy since then and had a slight temp but doing good for the most part.

I don't have any new pictures right now. I do have some really cute ones of him on my phone but I'm not sure how to get those off yet. Once I do I'll get them loaded on here.

1 comment:

Bryan and Kim said...

If you email them to yourself you can get them off. Or, if you have the internet on it, post them to facebook and then copy/paste them into your computer. Can't wait to see you guys!