Monday, February 27, 2012

Saturday could have been a real Cinderella story here. We started off the day working around the house. Then dropped the girls off at a princess birthday party. They wore their princess dress ups to the party. I really wish I would have taken a picture. Then they had a choice.........go to the Daddy/Daughter dance or go play some soccer/baseball/football across the street. Derek and I were both super surprised when the girls chose the soccer option. We thought for sure they would want to go to the dance. They really did have a lot of fun playing sports though and I think we should take advantage of the field across the street at least once a week for stuff like this!!
I guess I only got pictures of us playing baseball. Now here are some random pictures:

Allie's first love letter......Derek was quick to throw it away after she went to bed.
Checking out the surprises that Daddy brought back from Africa.

4 comments:

alice.scanlon said...

Mr. Blake looks like he is enjoying the sunny day. Great picture of Derek and kids. Can see they are enjoying gifts daddy brought for them.

Thanks for posting!!!'

TerriV said...

I'm shocked that they didn't want to go to the dance. Looks like they
enjoyed being outdoors and getting in some spring training. What a good picture of Derek and the kids!

Bryan and Kim said...

That love letter is so sweet!! I'm loving Blakes smile too!

Bryan and Kim said...

That love letter is so sweet!! I'm loving Blakes smile too!