Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Happenings

The girls (and Blake) were excited to get a package from Mony and Papa because they "never get any packages" (yeah right!)
I forgot to take a picture of their baskets before they got into them. They both colored some of their velvet valentines first thing. Avery devoured her cookie and Allie just took a few bites. Avery went on to eat her entire box of Jelly Bellies....and a bunch more candy and a cookie at her playgroup Valentine get together.
The plate of cookies I sent with Derek to work (thanks for all of the cookie cutters Grandma!!)
Blake with his new bath toys
Thanks, GG!


VIDEO -- Blake playing with his Valentine's gift

4 comments:

alice.scanlon said...

Absolutely adorable pictures, the video is precious, I wanted to help him get the frog....I have been under the weather with the flu and these sure made me smile.

Love you guys !!

TerriV said...

Love the pics!! Thanks for taking
the time to keep us updated. Like
mom, these just made my day!
Love ya

Tami H. said...

LOVE these pics with blake and the girls. Especially the one where he is holding a card to, and, especially ALL the others :)

Bryan and Kim said...

Thanks for posting! Your cookies looked great, I don't know what you were talking about! They're all getting so big! I'm excited to see you guys in June! <3 all 5 of you :)