Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Say What?

About a month ago Allie was saying "What?" ALL OF THE TIME! She wasn't complaining that her ears hurt or anything but we have all been sick a lot. I finally decided to take her in after she couldn't hear the TV when I could hear it from upstairs. She had a double ear infection...........a month later she still seems to be having trouble hearing. I took her to the Dr this morning and she failed the hearing test in her left ear. The Dr did say that she still had some fluid in her ears but they weren't bulging or anything. She's going to take another small round of antibiotics and some steriods to help get rid of all of that junk up in her head. Then she'll go back in 2 weeks for another hearing test. If this doesn't work then we'll have to go to a ENT to see what's going on.

I also took Avery in last week and she has a ear infection too......on the verge of a double. She's not doing to well with taking her medicine. I'm sure it has something to do with how awful of a time Allie had with taking hers last month. Now we've got them both on medication. Really can't wait to get out of Texas. We've never been this sick before and I'm starting to think it's the climate and possibly allergies.

Now for some pictures......
Making dinner

2 comments:

Bryan and Kim said...

Poor girls :( I vote you guys move to Indiana, Ohio or St. Louis, I hear the sickness rate is much lower there!

Craig and Ashley said...

Remember when we were there and Conner had to take his medicine. We mixed it in yogurt and loved it. Of course I didn't tell him medicine was in there.