The other room parents and I, for Allie's class, have been planning the Rodeo party for about a month now. I wondered why they were having a rodeo party instead of a Valentine's party but I guess I figured that out! I didn't get any pictures at the school because I was busy giving everyone a Sheriff's badge and branding them. I did get a few pics of the kids before and after though.
| I had to post this picture because of the cute bracelet Avery put on Blake while I was grabbing him some clothes. |
5 comments:
I love the pictures, but sad for you about staying in Texas. It will go faster than you think, you keep so busy with the kids. I know it's not much fun being alone with the kids all the time having full responsibility, but that to will pass.
Again, love the pictures, keep them coming!!
Grandma/GG
Why will you have to stay there for 3 more years? Can you just have them change your assignment to Germany? pretty please? I love the girls outfits. They are so cute!
I wish Nicole! We'll find out in a couple weeks if we're staying another 3 years or not but more than likely we will be. Derek interviewed for a job that he would really like to have.
Allie is the cutest cowgirl ever! She's looking so big too! and I love Blakes huge smile! I really don't like you guys being in Texas for three more years but it'll give us a chance to come back and see some of the great state?!
The girls are adorable in their outfits!!!! Blake is a cutie too!
Post a Comment