Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You're A Good Cooker, Mom ..... and Goggles

Tonight's dinner was fajitas cooked on the grill by yours truly. okay, I had to call Derek to ask how to turn the grill on, but I did it! The girls never eat fajitas, so I just fixed them something else because they were "starving".
After eating we went to the pool for some swimming. Allie wanted to try out her new goggles (different story once she actually got in the water with them). We got there late, around eight pm. It was fun though.


After we got home Derek ate his fajitas. The girls were saying they were hungry and so Derek told them they could have what he was eating. There was a little bit of whining but they decided they would try it. They both liked it! Then we had some homemade strawberry sorbet that I had made. They loved that as well. After Allie finished she said, "You're the best cooker, Mom. I liked both things you fixed." And then she gave me a big hug. :)
Licking their bowls clean

These next two pictures are just of them posing yesterday.





2 comments:

Tami H. said...

Wahoo! They are on their way to sharing your love for mexican! Avery looks a LOT like Emma in one of those swim pics!

alice.scanlon said...

Girls, you are sooo cute. Your pool looks so inviting, you do get in and cool off Brooke? If not, shame on you...