Last week we were sitting at the table eating dinner. We are constanlty reminding the girls, especially Avery, to lean over their plates when they are eating. Well, the food was super hot and I had just got done reminding the girls of this. I went to take a bite and quickly pulled it back out of my mouth and the food fell off of my fork right on to the table! Without any hesitation, Avery said, "Lean over your plate Mommy!" We all cracked up after her remark.
In other news, after returning home she started regressing in her potty training. She went those first two days with accident after accident. I'm not even sure if she actually went to the bathroom in the toilet once. Pretty frustrating because she was completley trained except for at night. We're thinking it may have had something to do with wearing a diaper for the two day car trip back home?? She's good now and for the past week has even kept her pull ups dry during naps. I wouldn't even put a pull up on her before, but was afraid she might go since she had been having accidents. The past couple of days I haven't put one on her and she's been doing great. She even kept her diaper dry all night last night!! She woke up early this morning...around 5am and said she had to go. She went and then went back to bed. Now hopefully things won't change once the baby gets here.
1 comment:
That is what happened to kaiya before we came to your house! I do hear of a lot of kids regressing, but if it happens, hopefully it won't be long. Go avery on the all night!
Post a Comment