Friday, July 22, 2011

Playing in the Rain AND 32 weeks

Tuesday it finally rained here!! We (our yard) desperately needed it. We have water restrictions right now because of the drought and can only water our lawn once a week before 8am or after 8pm. The past two weeks our sprinklers weren't working for some reason. Come to find out Derek just didn't get the water turned all of the way back on. He turned the water off while he was picking us up in Indiana. We always turn our water off now whenever we are out of town because of our experience with the flood.

Anyway, back to the rain. It was about 15 degrees cooler outside because of it which felt so much better than the usual 100 degree temps. I told the girls they could go out to play in it after they ate their dinner. They had fun!

Don't mind Avery ;)
They still had some dinner on their face :)



Here I am at 32 weeks. Blah!
I feel huge and miserable....nothing new I guess. I'm measuring right where I'm supposed to be. But even though I feel huge I am sick and tired of people telling me I'm huge. Geesh! Way to make me feel good people. There are a select few that do tell me I look good and they are sweethearts :) I had to go in today for my glucose test. I still feel nauseous from it and it's been 12 hours. In other news, my c-section has been scheduled for 6 Sept. I'm kind of disappointed about that b/c I'm ready for him to come out....now! That's not even a full week early, but they wouldn't schedule it on the weekend or a holiday so my first available option was the 6th. I have a feeling I'll end up going into labor before then, but I highly doubt I'll be able to convince them to schedule it any earlier.

5 comments:

JANET said...

Brooke - you look very cute!! Call Mel. I'm sure you two can relate to the way each other feels!

Girls are growing and I've sure enjoyed watching them. They are really sweet and cute! love, Janet

Unknown said...

I feel ya!!! When I tell people how much longer I have, I always get, "oh, you look like you are ready now!" or "Do you really think you are going to make it that much longer." So annoying!!!!!!

Bryan and Kim said...

Even though you may feel that way, you look great! There is nothing more beautiful than being a mother and you are three times as beautiful :) love you sis!

Tami H. said...

What kim said!! You are one cute pregnant mama!! Pet peeve is EVERYONE feels they have to comment when your pregnant, like at the grocery store when guys smile huge and ask if you are having twins, then you can just smile back and tell them no, triplets, just to get their minds realing!
Anyway, I am jealous you will soon be done being prego!! Just over a month right? That is sooooo soon! Hopefully they can push it up a little.

Tami H. said...

I say that last comment from personal experience by the way. That and conversations I have had with my sister about how people somehow find it irresistable to comment!! I just don't get it.