Here I am at 27 weeks.
Yep, I'm pretty much huge and look like I could be headed to the hospital any day now, but I still have a couple months left. Allie just got done hugging her little brother! :)
Now for more hotel pictures
Avery had the hardest time getting this refridgerator door opened. When she did she was pretty proud of herself!
Random car in the parking lot. LOVE TInkerbell!
Another sleeping picture. I just can't get enough of these! It shows how much they really love each other.....and they have their own beds so this sleeping in the same bed thing is new to all of us!
This shows how tired Allie is/was. Contstantly on the go, late nights, early mornings, all day in the sun.......takes a toll on all of us.
1 comment:
I feel ya! I'm gigantic too, and everyone is shocking when I tell them I'm not due until the end of August!
Post a Comment