Beautiful home Brooke..The girls have plenty of space to play on a rainy day...lolLove you.....GG
I can see the girls and Mony andPapa playing some serious hide-n-goseek when we visit. Love ya,Mom
Love the house! It looks so nice. Hope you guys are doing good! :)
The house looks great. That room in the last picture must be huge. That bed looks so small in the room.
LOVE your house :)
Brooke your house is gorgeous! I really love the color that you painted! It looks really sharp against the white trim! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful home Brooke..The girls have plenty of space to play on a rainy day...lol
Love you.....GG
I can see the girls and Mony and
Papa playing some serious hide-n-go
seek when we visit.
Love ya,
Mom
Love the house! It looks so nice. Hope you guys are doing good! :)
The house looks great. That room in the last picture must be huge. That bed looks so small in the room.
LOVE your house :)
Brooke your house is gorgeous! I really love the color that you painted! It looks really sharp against the white trim! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment