I was just going through the pictures on my camera and came across a couple I thought I'd share.
This was taken before our very first trip to the pool
We got this little castle play thing for $15 @ Goodwill. We figure it's something for the girls to play on until we get them a nice play set (and we should be able to sell it pretty easily)
Allie trying to push Avery while riding her bike!
Allie trying out her photography skills
He was on the side of our house....we spot one of these anole lizards on a daily basis!!
3 comments:
Oh how cute...Avery looks a little warm in the castle....Do you visit the pool often?
Tell Allie I had a little chameleon for a pet when I was a little girl. I had a cage for it my daddy built. He would get out and so hard to find because of the ch
anging colors. loonnnng ago lol
love the pics..they both look so grown up!!
Love ya,
Ashley
Post a Comment