Well, I bought my 2 year pass to Sea World - - Allie has a Fun Pass (Avery is free). We had our first adventure yesterday. The girls, especially Allie, loved it. I enjoyed it as well, but it's hard to do anything with just one adult and two little ones. Because of that I didn't take that many pictures. My favorite part was actually this little show that we went to.....why? because I got to relax! The girls just sat there in awe...really enjoyed the looks on their faces. We went to the playground area first.......big mistake! It's hard to explain but its this net type tunnel that goes on forever. Allie wanted to do it. I watched her do the first section and she freaked out towards the end of it as some other boy was coming the wrong way. She calmed down and went on to the next section - meanwhile Avery and I walk back down so we can keep track of her - next thing I know Allie is crying hysterically. I was yelling up at her trying to calm her down and then some nice gentleman came to her rescue and helped her the rest of the way. I'm a worrier and so I was really worried about Allie and I was lugging Avery around so I was absolutely drenched in sweat at that point.
{off topic, but it seems like I'm the only person that sweats around here! Allie always makes comments about my face being wet. I look at other people and there isn't a drop of sweat on them!!}
Anyway, after that we went to the waterpark to cool off!!
5 comments:
Oh My. I can't imagine two. Conner keeps me busy enough. I sweat all the time just chasing after him. He never stops or sits except when he is sleeping :). Sea world sounds so fun. It is great that it is close.
love ya
Ashley
lol...about the sweating... I sweat a lot too... so i can only imagine. But, i notice that i sweat more in Ohio than I did in Idaho where it's hot during the summer but it's a different hot..a desert hottness...i don't know it's hard to explain. Does Texas have humidity? or is it a desert hot?
I LOVE SEA WORLD! When Ohio still had one we went often as a family!
Man you are BRAVE for tackling Sea World alone! I love that place. Which show did you see??
Boogie, I'm finally looking at your blog. I know what you mean by hot too, but mine is my age :o) Missed you guys at the 4th.......
Love you, Aunt Pam
As the saying goes, girls don't sweat, they glow :0)
Post a Comment