I always loved the show Kids Say the Darndest Things. The honest thoughts coming from those kids mouths always produced some side stitching laughter.......now that I have kids of my own it's even better!
Allie doesn't forget anything. I really wish I had her memory! So, yesterday we were out and about and Allie sees something, well.......a little unsightly we'll say. She looks at me in shock and starts singing, "pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground. Pull em' up!" I couldn't help it.....I laughed so hard! She doesn't sing this song all that often.......it was so catchy for me on American Idol I went around singing it for about a week after it aired........she obviously caught on. The funny thing is, though, she only sings it at the "appropriate" times!
After I put Avery down for a nap today I came downstairs and I could hear Allie in the study saying "whoa" over and over again and then "orange, green, purple" I thought she was going crazy! I came in and she was staring at the ceiling in amazement........this is what she saw...
It kept expanding and eventually grew a "baby" rainbow. She'll probably know all about ROY G. BIV now!
Avery is a hoot! Here's our little spitfire telling us how old she is.
Allie doesn't forget anything. I really wish I had her memory! So, yesterday we were out and about and Allie sees something, well.......a little unsightly we'll say. She looks at me in shock and starts singing, "pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground. Pull em' up!" I couldn't help it.....I laughed so hard! She doesn't sing this song all that often.......it was so catchy for me on American Idol I went around singing it for about a week after it aired........she obviously caught on. The funny thing is, though, she only sings it at the "appropriate" times!
After I put Avery down for a nap today I came downstairs and I could hear Allie in the study saying "whoa" over and over again and then "orange, green, purple" I thought she was going crazy! I came in and she was staring at the ceiling in amazement........this is what she saw...
It kept expanding and eventually grew a "baby" rainbow. She'll probably know all about ROY G. BIV now!
Avery is a hoot! Here's our little spitfire telling us how old she is.
2 comments:
haha, NOW I know what you were doing last night till 2:) I emailed you at 11:30pm, but I should have just called:)
I am glad we got to experience the rainbow today! For a kid, that has to be a pretty surreal experience to find a rainbow like that and watch it grow before your eyes!
i love that good - bye avery......
Post a Comment