Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Missing Daddy


Derek has been crazy busy with his thesis, soccer, scouts, basketball etc so we see very little of him. I'm probably selfish in thinking he should cut an extracurricular activity to be able to spend more time with his family, but I know he needs a break from school too. Anyway, it's almost done, THANKFULLY! It really has felt like he was deployed or I'm a widow so I'm excited for the change....he defends March 11, I think. When we do see him at home he's usually asleep on the couch. Last week, the girls and I went grocery shopping and when we came home he didn't even budge when we were making all of the noise bringing the groceries in. After Allie and I put everything away I jumped on the computer really quick and came out to find her up on the couch with her daddy, fast asleep! Note the sticker that she gave him as well!

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! That is sooooooo sweet!!! She looks a lot like Derek in this picture!

Anonymous said...

Two peas in a pod................

Grandma

Tami H. said...

too cute!