Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wonderful Weather

The weather has been absolutley beautiful that past 4 or 5 days!! I'm loving it and am sooo ready for spring. Unfortunately, I think it's going to rain for the rest of the week, but at least it's starting to warm up.
We've definitely tried to take advantage of the warmer weather by going on walks, going to the park and we even went to the zoo! It was busier than I thought it would be, but I guess it was a Saturday and the sun was finally out so I'm sure doing something like that was on a lot of people's minds. There really weren't a whole lot of animals out, but enough to satisfy the girls. I was just happy to be out!
riding in the "dragon"



Today we went to the outlet mall. There were some pretty good clearance deals! I probably bought more than I should have considering we're in the process of packing up and don't need more stuff........but Allie is starting to run short on shirts that fit her (and it was a good deal).

Well, we've got a lot we want to get checked off of our "to-do" list before we leave on April 30th so Bring On the Sunshine!!!

2 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

which zoo did you go to? Columbus or Cinncinnati? Do you have a membership? Rob and I were talking about getting a membership at either Columbus or Cinncinnati...

Anonymous said...

Well I see you girls are riding in the
wagon, was it better than the stroller?
I'm sure it was nice to do something
together as a family.
Love mom