Saturday, March 27, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I have lots of pictures to share from the past couple weeks so here they are!

Meeting up at the castle park on base with friends one last time.

Gap Clearance Center one last time. I love this place! We went with our friends and we just dropped off the guys with our kids at the Cincinnati Children's Museum so Nicole and I could shop till we dropped! Lots of good deals.....all for $86 (1 Mens's Jeans, 2 Men's shorts, 4 pajama sets plus a pj bottom, toddler dress, 2 toddler jeans, 1 toddler sweat pant, 4 toddler shirts, 2 pair of tights, and toddler shoes!) I'm really going to miss these great deals!
Our last visit to Boonshoft :(

Avery filling out the paperwork for her pet at the vet clinic
Innocent until your sister tattles on you
St Patty's day
On the car ride to Indiana
Indianapolis Children's Museum - BARBIE reception area
Here's your ice cream!
Going Away party for the Barkers - four families here all with 2 girls a piece! Too cute to handle. We're gonna miss everyone.
Little Besties
Grandma & Grandpa Huber came for a visit (to see Derek graduate, but that's another story). Allie was so excited to see them....it's been a year since she saw them last. We bowled Friday. Grandma was a PRO!
Grandpa with the little ones.
Avery didn't feel well the whole time they were here. She is coughing like crazy and had a really runny nose. I think she's feeling better now, but her voice is really hoarse. Anyway, Thursday night she was up ALL night with a fever and just tossed and turned. I stayed up with her until 5am and then brought her down to Derek. Of course she fell right asleep then.
Allie said, "This is our pretend bunkbed!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All so cute.........G/G....See you next week...

Anonymous said...

Love you !!!!!!!!!!!! G/G