So, first was Trunk or Treat, which wasn't actually a "trunk" or treat. But, anyhow, it was fun for Allie to get dressed up and walk around the church to go trick or treating......and play a few games. (she won a cupcake on her first time around in the cake walk!) Poor Avery was still feeling really sick from whatever kind of bug she had so it was just Allie and I out that night.
Next up was the Spooktacular Parade! This actually exceeded our expectations. We got there for the girls to be judged and almost immediately we knew there was no way our cute little girls would be winning anything. There were so many AMAZING costumes....and the age groups our girls were in were definitely the stiffest competition. Then, little did we know, we were a part of the parade! It was cool to walk down and have everyone along side the streets looking at US. It reminded me of the good ole' days in Stockwell when we always went to our costume contest/parade....great memories!!
Trick or treating was so fun for Allie this year. We went along with her best friends, Adeline and Abby. She was literally running from door to door this year! Too cute! And little Avery enjoyed her first trick or treating experience too. Although, I think she had had enough after just a couple of houses....it was just too chilly out and her bucket got heavy fast!
Here are a few pics of the pumpkin Allie painted and one of the pumpkins we carved...
Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween as well!!!
4 comments:
I LOOOOOOOVE Allie's wig! Too cute!!! And that video is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!
Looks like the girls had fun!!
I will need some pictures since
I didn't get any of my own.
Love ya, Mom
The girls are sooo cute. Looks like they had fun.
Love ya, G/G
I think allie is a better dorothy without the wig. but.... boy did I appreciate the picture with the wig. We were laughing sooo hard again.
thanks for putting the video up!!
Post a Comment