{Ghent, Belgium}
I’m all alone here while Derek is off at his Click Symposium. I did venture out for a little bit today. I slept in until 1pm though!! It felt really good to catch up on some sleep. I was a little uncomfortable getting out by myself, but once I started walking I couldn’t help but feel at ease because it is all so beautiful! It did start pouring down rain on me, but I found a little secluded and covered area to stand under right by the Gravensteen Castle so it wasn’t too bad. Then I went and got myself a sub to take back to the room for a late lunch. I’m proud of myself for getting out today…totally not easy for me, very intimidating!! It’s too bad Derek won’t really get to see much of Ghent since it will be dark by the time he gets out of his conference each day. Here are the things I’ve seen while out and about on my own:
2 comments:
did you take the girls with you? How was the flight?
Brooke, it is so fun that you got to go with him for his conference! It looks like you're seeing some amazing places. We'll have to make a trip up to Belgium sometime. I hope the rest of your trip is just as awesome!
Post a Comment