After leaving the Pumpkin Patch we headed home to get Allie in her costume and then left for the Barrett's (who were hosting Trunk or Treat). The evening started with roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire and ended with the kids going around to all of the cars to get their treats. It was absolutely FREEZING out so, once again, I didn't get many pictures. It was so cute because there was another little girl, Olivia, that was dressed as a witch too and her and Allie were having fun together on the swing. Allie is about 9 months older than her and so she was trying to push her. I really wish I could have got to my camera, but that was when Derek was running to the car to get our chairs and I had Avery in one hand and our hot dogs in the other!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Pumpkin Patch & Trunk or Treat
Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch at Young's Jersey. I would say that most of the pumpkins had been picked over because there weren't a whole lot of good ones to pick from. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures because it was cold out and we were in a hurry to get to Trunk or Treat.



After leaving the Pumpkin Patch we headed home to get Allie in her costume and then left for the Barrett's (who were hosting Trunk or Treat). The evening started with roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire and ended with the kids going around to all of the cars to get their treats. It was absolutely FREEZING out so, once again, I didn't get many pictures. It was so cute because there was another little girl, Olivia, that was dressed as a witch too and her and Allie were having fun together on the swing. Allie is about 9 months older than her and so she was trying to push her. I really wish I could have got to my camera, but that was when Derek was running to the car to get our chairs and I had Avery in one hand and our hot dogs in the other!

After leaving the Pumpkin Patch we headed home to get Allie in her costume and then left for the Barrett's (who were hosting Trunk or Treat). The evening started with roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire and ended with the kids going around to all of the cars to get their treats. It was absolutely FREEZING out so, once again, I didn't get many pictures. It was so cute because there was another little girl, Olivia, that was dressed as a witch too and her and Allie were having fun together on the swing. Allie is about 9 months older than her and so she was trying to push her. I really wish I could have got to my camera, but that was when Derek was running to the car to get our chairs and I had Avery in one hand and our hot dogs in the other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! We went to a pumpkin patch last year, but it was "fake". They actually brought the pumpkins in from somewhere else and set them all over the ground and THEN we picked our pumpkins.
Oh, well, Abby didn't know the difference and we DID have fun.
Abby is an amazingly cute Witch by the way.
wow, she looks alot bigger in that
pumpkin patch than she did last
year!! She definately is the "good"
witch and so cute. Little Avery looks so cut peeking out of her
hood.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment