While we were going through our Halloween stuff we came across the Allie the Alligator costume that Allie wore when she was a baby. I held it up to Avery to see if she might be able to wear it this year. I thought it looked a little big, but Derek thinks it will fit her. Then Derek holds it up to Allie and says he thinks it will fit her too!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Oh Charlotte!
Yesterday was an overcast, dreary, wet day. So, we had a lazy day and spent it indoors (except for later in the evening when Allie and I had our one on one time and we went puddle jumping!). After our nap we decided to color and watch "Charlotte's Web." Allie was really paying attention to it, which surprised me because it's the newer version that isn't animated. I think she was fascinated with the animals talking or something. Anyway, after Allie and I came in last night from puddle jumping we decided that we would go downstairs and get out our Halloween stuff. While Derek was getting the bin out Allie was playing with her toys. Avery and I were over with her just watching her. She goes to get a toy out of her toy bin and says, " Oh, Charlotte!!" I went over and looked and there was a huge spider in the bottom of the bin! (yes, it was dead...Derek just bombed the house for spiders while we were gone) I was just taken aback because I hadn't realized that Allie had made that connection.
While we were going through our Halloween stuff we came across the Allie the Alligator costume that Allie wore when she was a baby. I held it up to Avery to see if she might be able to wear it this year. I thought it looked a little big, but Derek thinks it will fit her. Then Derek holds it up to Allie and says he thinks it will fit her too!

Allie at 4 Months
While we were going through our Halloween stuff we came across the Allie the Alligator costume that Allie wore when she was a baby. I held it up to Avery to see if she might be able to wear it this year. I thought it looked a little big, but Derek thinks it will fit her. Then Derek holds it up to Allie and says he thinks it will fit her too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh both of them are so cute! I can't believe Avery is smiling already!!!!
Love it!!!
Kevin says the hood doesn't give quite the same affect though.
LOL!!! Doogie you look adorable, but I think sissy should be the gator this year. Luv ya, Aunt Pam
Post a Comment