Thursday, October 2, 2008
Happy Birthday, Derek!!!
I know you say it's just another day, but if it wasn't for that day 26 years ago then I wouldn't have the best husband in the world with two beautiful daughters! I feel so bad being away from you on your birthday for the 3rd year in a row! All three of your girls want to be there to celebrate with you and let you know what an amazing husband and father you are (as I don't show or let you know enough). You really are the BEST. We never have to worry about anything because we know you are here to protect us, guide us, and provide for us. I know things are hectic now with school, a new baby and a toddler running around, but you still manage to take the time to help around the house and play with Allie and Avery. You're always there to help anyone when they need it. You're patient and thoughtful (still open the car door for me after 8 years!) You have a great sense of humor and know how to make me laugh. We've missed you this week and can't wait to see you in a few days. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great day and good luck in your soccer game tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for embellishing my positive traits:) I love our little family and I can't wait to see my girls again. The house has been lonely without you three. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment