Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shedd Aquarium & Kaiya's Blessing


Last weekend we headed to Chicago for Kaiya's blessing. We spent Friday at the John G. Shedd Aquarium so Allie could see the fish. Later, Kevin met up with us for a late lunch at Gino's and had Chicago style pizza. Then that evening Derek's Mom and Dad arrived and we spent the evening visiting. The next day I was exhausted so I slept a lot, but we did go to a Corn Roast (which was delicious) and played cornhole and horseshoes.......that evening Tami's family came over and we all played Pop 5 (I think that's what it's called) which was a lot of fun! Sunday was Kaiya's blessing. It was really nice and Kevin did a great job. After that we headed to Indiana for a reunion on my Dad's side, but we got back an hour too late. We were able to visit with some family though, which was nice.

No comments: