Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Allie's Vocab
Allie is starting to say more and more and sometimes we're so amazed by the things that she'll say. She has started calling us Mom and Dad instead of Mommy and Daddy and every once in a while she'll call us Derek and Brooke. That was cute at first, but now we have to be sure and ignore her when she calls us by our names! Every morning when she wakes up and I go and get her from her room she says Good Morning in a cheerful little voice. One thing that she's started doing recently, which I LOVE, is saying "I love you Mom" out of the blue. She also started singing Rock A Bye Baby and it's adorable when she sings it! She is saying so many things and the things she has been saying for a while are getting a lot clearer for others to understand. I think a lot of words she says are clear, but realize they aren't so much when other people are trying to understand her. We're very proud of her and get excited when she says something new. She's growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment