Monday we were off to get Allie's 2 year pictures taken. I know it's a little late, but I know how much Grandma likes to spend money on pictures!! The little stinker wouldn't smile. She was doing everything she could NOT to smile actually. There were some pretty adorable pictures though! We had planned on going to the fair that night, but changed our minds after we found out they charge $5 just to get in! Growing up in Lafayette, we've never had to pay to get into our fair.......we only have to pay to get into the State Fair, I think. I just really wanted some fair food (elephant ears!!) So instead, we went to one of our fav mexican restaurants here, Acapulco.
Allie went to bed acting sick Monday night and Tuesday it was quite evident that she had a cold. Her nose has been running constantly. Poor baby girl! I had my NST and ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday morning. They called the night before to cancel my ultrasound until next Tuesday, which I was quite upset about. As soon as I got into the doctor's office the nurse and I got into it about a scheduling error that she made and my Mom had to wind up talking for me......I was really mad, and it really showed in my blood pressure! They wound up doing an ultrasound to check my fluids so at least Mom was able to get a peek at the baby. We went back home, picked up Allie and my Dad and went out for lunch. Then just came back and relaxed until it was time for Grandma and Grandpa to head home. Allie was really upset. She wanted to go in Mony's Tar (car). She woke up this morning asking for them! I think she might just like them a little bit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment