How awesome to live so close to so many lakes etc! I was hoping to get Abby into swimming lessons this summer, but at our pool, 3 yr olds take mom and me classes. Therefore, I don't see that happening with little kaiya in the picture.
We got those pics taken at kiddiekandids which was inside Babies R Us. We had a coupon for 12 free invitations and we got sucked into buying that montage cuz kaiya was so cute.
2 comments:
How awesome to live so close to so many lakes etc! I was hoping to get Abby into swimming lessons this summer, but at our pool, 3 yr olds take mom and me classes. Therefore, I don't see that happening with little kaiya in the picture.
We got those pics taken at kiddiekandids which was inside Babies R Us. We had a coupon for 12 free invitations and we got sucked into buying that montage cuz kaiya was so cute.
So cute! Yay...no more white lines going down the screen with your new design. Did you decide on your final girl name yet???
Post a Comment