Monday, July 14, 2008

Huber Reunion '08

Well, we weren't sure if we would be able to make it to the reunion this year with me being sooo pregnant and with Derek's class schedule and all. I was able to get the ok from the doctor and Derek got excused from class... so at the last minute we got tickets and were off to Eden, Utah! We were so excited to be able to go and visit with family that we hardly ever get to see (and so many of them got to see Allie for the first time, which was exciting too!) Allie absolutely loves her cousins and I kind of think they might just like her too!! It was so fun to see her interact with them.




Allie's favorite thing to do was play ring around the rosey.


We missed out on all of the activites Wednesday night because we arrived too late, but we were up early Thursday morning ready to hit the lake! It was a lot of fun (the heat and humidity is nothing compared to what it is here). Allie had an absolute blast while we were there. I think having all of her cousins around made her want to get into the water. She didn't want to get out once she got in!


I've always been a little leary about the possibility of us getting stationed out west, but after this trip I really wouldn't mind it. I love the mountains! Here is where we stayed:

Although Allie really enjoyed her aunts, uncles and cousins......she couldn't get enough of Grandma and Grandpa!



While we were there Allie had her very first popsicle.....and she loved it!


During our big group shot the sprinklers went off and everyone started screaming and running everywhere....wish I had a picture of that! It definitely would be a winner on America's Funniest Home Videos!! Here is our family shot:


Other fun activities that I didn't get pictures of were: golf outing, white elephant gift exhange, family night (where we celebrated Mom's upcoming 70th birthday and Kate's birthday), and lots of visiting!

No comments: