Saturday, June 20, 2015

School's Out for the Summer!!

We have been so busy since school has been out! Lots of birthday parties. 3 last Saturday. Allie went to 2 of her classmates parties (Kai and Alana) and Avery went to one of her classmates parties (Cayden). Last night was Allie's b-day party (another post)......and now she is at a school's out for summer party. The rest of us stayed home because Avery isn't feeling all that well. I think maybe too much sugar over the course of the past couple of days. This may be a good thing though because she now doesn't want any sweets and we are getting ready to start weaning sugar out of our diets!

We also went to the Maurader Mele. I started taking this video too late. He was really getting into it.

We spent a full day in Norwich shopping with friends and just hanging out.


We also spent a full day with friends at BeWILDerwood.

Just a boring boat ride down the dismal dyke.


We have a hard time following rules.

The stars of the twirling show!

Blake thought he was hot stuff getting his face painted. I must have too as you'll see that the majority of the pictures are of my cute tiger cub!


Sky Maze Fun

Our daredevil, showing everyone how it's done.


He is such a brave boy! This slide is is a sheer drop (the picture is deceiving). 

Success! We wore these boys out!!

Blake still as pretty as ever after getting (most of) the face paint off.

It has been a fun & exhausting week! We all agreed that it feels like the kids have been out of school a month instead of a week with all that we crammed in this past week. Hoping to slow it down this coming week and really get on a good routine. I put together a big chart and put it on the refrigerator. The girls were having a hard time on our busy days because we were deviating from the chart. They are their mother's daughter. :)

4 comments:

Melissa Andreasen said...

I think you forgot something in your blog post... a certain video perhapes! You should show your bravery too!!

Brooke said...

Trust me, no one wants to see that!

Melissa Andreasen said...

It was so funny and awesome!! I can't wait to hear what your husband says.

TerriV said...

Ok, I want to see the video.......Looks like the kids
had a great time!!! I know I've seen pictures of the kids
here before, there seems to be so much to do.