Obviously we had a lot more than that. I think there were 10. There are 2 specials teachers whose classes they really enjoy so we did a little extra for them. Plus we got Avery's reading teacher a gift.
I didn't take pictures of everything and I'm super sad I didn't get a picture of the girls holding their gifts like I did last year. Allie's original plan was to give her teacher her gift today (Friday), but she said she could tell her teacher might be a little jealous when she was giving gifts to her specials teachers and not her so she ended up taking it sooner. :) Avery decided that she needed to space hers out and take something to her teacher every day "because that would make her feel more special."
Loving these mini clipboards
For Avery's Frogtastic teacher
And then I saw this printable and knew I had to do something with it for Avery's teacher. I have never seen a teacher so obviously display that they truly love what they do. She really is a great teacher. Heck, she's even Blake's favorite teacher! I kid you not, you ask him who his favorite teacher is and he'll blush and whisper, "Miss Kautz." It's so cute.
Lots of notes and cards and a few more gifts and goodies. We love spoiling teachers! They deserve it.
And....it makes it even more worth it when they show how much they appreciate being appreciated! Lots of kind words in person, emails and handwritten notes. =)
1 comment:
Cute gift ideas!! I'm sure the girls were very proud to deliver
such nice gifts.
Post a Comment