The best picture from the season is right here though. Avery's sweet, thoughtful, amazing teacher took time out of her evening to come and cheer her on. To prove even more how amazing she is, she came on a school night........in the pouring.down.rain!!!! Who does that?! Only the best.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Soccer 2015
Oh, what a soccer season! We moved Avery up a year group this year so the girls could be on the same team. It was so crazy last year being at the soccer fields 4 nights a week. Derek coached again which the girls really enjoy. The assistant coach was hardly ever there so I pretty much felt like a coach. In fact, I had to coach tonight because Derek is out of town and the other coach didn't come. Good thing I planned on her not coming and made up a line-up beforehand otherwise it would have been even crazier than it was. Tonight actually may have been their best night though. All in all, it was a rough season. Very little experience, didn't win a game, didn't even score a single goal. I know our girls were heartbroken and it can be so frustrating. I just hope that everyone had fun and now has a better understanding of the basic fundamentals of soccer. I didn't take too many pictures this year, but here are a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sure wish I could have come to some of your games.
How nice of Avery's teacher to make time and in the
pouring rain.
Post a Comment