We were supposed to do this.......but Blake chickened out. (Don't kill me for posting this Melissa. It is a great pic!!)
Then we go over to the smaller one and he finally gets brave.
High Five, bro!
One of my favorite moments was later on in our date. Blake and Wyatt were playing on the playground. There was a group having a picnic next to it and they had some music playing. Blake walked over there and started getting down! The kid has rhythm I tell ya! He turned to Wyatt, while still dancing, and tried to get him to join in. Wyatt just shook his head and walked away. Soooo funny!
It was a great date and Blake is so sweet. He kept thanking me for a great day and says he can't wait for our next one. He's already planning it! It's between a rollercoaster ride and camping. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
One of the days I picked the girls up from school this week, Allie came walking up to me and had this huge smile on her face. She said, "I feel like this whole day has been a dream!" I told her it sounds like she had a great day and I wanted to hear all about it. She said that her teacher pulled her into the classroom before school started and showed her something. It was a family of ceramic hedgehogs that she said she didn't want anymore and she would like for Allie to have it if she wanted. It totally made her day!
2 comments:
what a fun day!! Looks like you
both enjoyed the time together:)
He gets his dance moves from me!
love ya
You are so dead! But we sure had a great time!! I'll always remember that moment with Blake dancing!!!
Post a Comment