Monday, August 27, 2012

The Hinson's Visit!

I was so excited when I received a message from one of my good friends from Ohio saying that her and her family were coming to San Antonio for a week! It was kind of ironic because Derek was just getting ready to head to Alabama (where they live now) and I had thought about going there with him so we could see them. It was just too close to school getting ready to start and I didn't want that extra stress (or the 14 hour drive all by myself). So, Derek has been in their neck of the woods now for almost three weeks but hasn't been able to see them b/c they've been here (or traveling).
We spent pretty much every day, all day together. It was wonderful to catch up and have our girls get reacquainted.....they were around 7 months or so when we moved from Ohio........and have our boys meet (they are 4 months apart). It was a fun, busy week that went by way too fast! And..I'm sad that I didn't take very many pictures.


No comments: