The Texas Bluebonnets are popping up everywhere. I figured we should try to find a little field of them so we'd have some pictures with the state flower. I think it was a success and one of our quickest sessions!
I agree with everyone! these pictures are amazing. For a second you forget that its Texas, I didn't know they had such beautiful fields of flowers. I would like some copies too, electronic, we'll print them!
Brooke - I love reading your blog and watching the kids grow up. You really know how to capture the moment. I think those pictures in the bluebonnet fields are better then any professional photographer. Take care! Janet
7 comments:
These are all beautiful shots! Great colors......
Just love these pictures Brooke.
Love these! I need some copies.
I agree with everyone! these pictures are amazing. For a second you forget that its Texas, I didn't know they had such beautiful fields of flowers. I would like some copies too, electronic, we'll print them!
I love these pictures. So pretty. What a great family picture too. You look beautiful!
WOW!! your coloring in these is awesome! Adorable kiddos and proud parents, beautiful family! Love the blue bells too.
Brooke - I love reading your blog and watching the kids grow up. You really know how to capture the moment. I think those pictures in the bluebonnet fields are better then any professional photographer. Take care! Janet
Post a Comment