Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cuties

I love my kids. Period.


6 comments:

TerriV said...

I was so excited this morning to
find these pics, just adorable.
Love you
Mony

alice.scanlon said...

How cute! Blake, you aren't very little anymore. I couldn't notice anything g Brooke..Allie, you and your baby are so cute. Miss Avery, when you coming to see me? G/G

alice.scanlon said...

Just want to hug the munchkins! Allie looks so tall

Nicole and Abe said...

Your kids are adorable. Blake is getting huge! I didn't notice anything in the video either.... did you already go to your appt??

Tami H. said...

Super cuties!

Tami H. said...

Love how allie and avery were playing house in the background. And, love how blake is tasting those basketballs and accidentally makes a basket - he is so darn cute. I will have to show this to the girls so they can see him!