Allie's school, Kuentz Elementary, is BIG on Character. They have six assemblies throughout the year to honor one child from each class for a certain 'pillar of character' that they have exemplified in class. Last week I received an email from Allie's teacher telling me that she had nominated Allie for the upcoming assembly for her excellence in RESPONSIBILITY (scholarliness, self-control, perseverance). She told me not to tell Allie because she wanted to keep it a surprise.
Well, today was the assembly! It was so fun to see Allie get called up on stage and hear her fellow peers cheering for her. I know it made her day and I am SO proud of her!
We celebrated tonight by letting Allie pick out a place for dinner. Not sure what made her come up with it but she chose Arby's......I think for the potato cakes and shakes!
5 comments:
What an honor and how proud you all must be..
Congrats to you Allie. "Hooray".......xoxo
Loved watching your video of you
getting your medal. Good job Allie!
Love you,
Mony
Way to go Allie - any teacher would be lucky to have you in their class!
Great job Allie!!!
Nice job Allie!!
Post a Comment