Blake is the smiliest little baby ever. He can make any bad day better! In the past month he has started eating cereal....and seems to enjoy it, but likes finishing off his bottle afterwards a little better. He's our only baby to consistently take a pacifier and it's really been a blessing being the third child. He loves watching his sisters play with his toys. His favorite place to be besides in Mommy's arms is in his bouncer. He can really get that thing bouncing like crazy! He recently started to notice if he's with a stranger and not me......and when he does he cries big alligator tears. So sad! Blake hasn't really rolled over any since right before he turned 4 months....there was one night where we found him rolled over in his crib but that's been it. He can sit up pretty well but always falls forward eventually. He's constantly changing and we just love him so much!!!
5 comments:
What a sweet surprise to see all the pix of Blake. Little man looks like he's growing spoo fast. Can't believe he's sitting up like that, wouldn't think he would be ready for that so soon. Really enjoy the pix.......
Too cute!!! Hes getting so big, he looks like a little man!
The more I look at these latest pix of Blake I can see some Buddy in his expressions.
I've always seen some of Bryan and Mom in him.
Wow!!!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I think it's great that he plays with a pink Boppy. What does he care right?! That's what happens when you are the 3rd kid and have 2 older sisters. I'm glad he a good baby for you! What a treasure!
Post a Comment