Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eisenhower Park

Saturday we went on a little hike in a new park we found. We looked at the trail map and decided that the trail we picked had to meet 3 criteria: 1)easy for the kids to walk  2) not too long  3)  still have some decent views
We chose the trail called Cedar Flats. Guess what the entire pathway was lined with??? Mountain Cedar! I could feel something in the air as we were walking but it never really bothered me. And actually that night was the first night that I didn't have a sore throat! I guess the allergies aren't as bad as what the doctors thought (sinus infection was probably the main problem). It's nice to know I can actually still go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having without any worries.

2 comments:

TerriV said...

I was so excited to see the new pics. I have looked at the blog 3
times already today, guess I'm really missing all of you:( I want to skype but Larry said we should wait until Friday.
Love you,
Mom

Bryan and Kim said...

Look at Derek and his mini-me!! Too cute. Looks like you guys had fun!