Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fall Family Fun

We were seeking some fall colors and decided we'd head to Lost Maples State Park. After more research we decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go. You see, this park, is a HUGE attraction this time of year because native Texans don't get to see the fall colors that often. Well, since the park is at it's peak colors right now you know it's going to be packed and I read if you don't get there early you won't be able to get in the park because they only allow so many cars in at a time. It's an hour away and we weren't up for taking that chance.

So, our plans changed. Last year we went to this cool little park called the Cibolo Nature Center. We still need to make our Christmas cards soooooooo we all showered and coordinated our clothes and then got in the car and headed to the park for our very own fall family fun photo shoot.
Here's a preview (our faves won't be shown just yet!)

7 comments:

Bryan and Kim said...

Aw! I love these, you have such a beautiful family! I see sweaters too! It must be getting cold there, I bet it feels nice! Love you guys, only a few weeks left!

Brooke said...

Don't let the long sleeves and sweaters fool you. We were all burning up! Thankfully it was a windy day so it wasn't unbearable. It is starting to cool off now though....high is only in the 60's this week which is freezing to me now!

Erin's Blog said...

Great Pictures Brooke! What a cute family you have!

alice.scanlon said...

Beautiful pictures Brooke, I can hardly wait to get my arms wrapped around that great grandson for the first time. He is soo big and to be my first time seeing him , "I" think tiny!

So anxious to see Allie and Avery, they have sure grown also.

See you soon

Love, grandma

Craig and Ashley said...

Love the pics!! I swear Blake is getting bigger, he looks so long in the picture!! He is changing so much!! We can't edit to see u guys!!

Craig and Ashley said...

What I meant to say was can't "wait" to see you guys!!( It's hard typing on my phone)

TerriV said...

Love the pics, cant wait to see
the one you use for christmas card.
Winter is here, we got snow today!
Love ya,
Mom