No minivan Brooke? :) I know some people aren't minivan people, but I really miss my minivan. We traded our minivan in to get our Trailblazer to pull the boat. Your Expedition looks very nice.
I definitely wouldn't mind a minivan. That's what I initially wanted b/c the Explorer was just too small. But this feels very roomy so I'm happy! ha, we used our minivan all of the time to pull the boat. Maybe that's why it crapped out on us!
4 comments:
Woo woo, good for you! You will get used to it soon.
No minivan Brooke? :) I know some people aren't minivan people, but I really miss my minivan. We traded our minivan in to get our Trailblazer to pull the boat. Your Expedition looks very nice.
I definitely wouldn't mind a minivan. That's what I initially wanted b/c the Explorer was just too small. But this feels very roomy so I'm happy! ha, we used our minivan all of the time to pull the boat. Maybe that's why it crapped out on us!
I never knew that you didn't have your minivan anymore! I love your new car though!
Post a Comment